Pet Diagnostics Veterinary Service in Glendale, AZ
At Cactus Pet Hospital, we use diagnostics as a valuable tool in veterinary medicine to help see what is wrong with our patients.
Cactus Pet Hospital
Here at Cactus Pet Hospital, we provide the following diagnostics to help in the diagnosis and treatment of your pet:
- CBC/chemistry to check for organ abnormality and infection in the blood.
- Digital x-rays and ultrasounds to check for any obstruction, organ enlargement, tumors, pneumonia, pregnancy, etc.
- Heartworm test to check for heartworm. Many dogs in our area get heartworm which is transmitted through mosquitoes and can be life-threatening to pets.
- Leukemia/FIV test to make sure cats are free from these diseases and can be mixed with other household pets.
- Valley fever test: Valley fever is very common in our area and can cause serious illness in your pet.
- A fecal test to make sure that your pets are free of parasites, some parasites can be transmitted to humans, especially kids and seniors.
- Eye pressure checks to make sure your pets do not have any glaucoma.
- EKG and echocardiogram for diagnosis of heart disease and treatment of heart disease.
- Urine test to make sure your pet does not have UTI, diabetes, etc.